Business Continuity Services
BCM is essential for companies with challenging operations and complex interdependent networks.
Business Continuity Management (BCM) sits firmly on the resilience spectrum and is a key component of risk and compliance programmes. Business Continuity plans provide the reassurance to stakeholders that key business processes can continue in the event of loss or compromise.
CrisisVR offer the full range of BCM services. We will provide the skills, tools, and templates for companies to maintain their own programme. All our services include post-delivery, on-demand support for the inevitable questions and “do-you-have” enquiries.
Our BC development and delivery services can include:
- BC Policy and Corporate BC Manual
- Internal organisational structure for the management of BC
- Training of internal BC managers
- BC briefings to senior team and other stakeholders
- Development of BC procedures, templates and workbooks for:
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Vulnerability Reports
- BC Plans
- BC Tests and subsequent remedial action
- Conducting company-wide BIA interviews and preparing associated reports
- Evaluating the risks to BC posed by external partners and suppliers